E-Books and More 4 U

E-Books and More 4 U
Where the Best Books Are Spotlighted.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

WHEN STARS CONTINUE TO RISE

Yesterday I spotlighted a brand new Muse Publishing Author,

Karen Coté...the link to that posting is http://linowngraymatter.blogspot.com/2011/02/when-your-star-is-rising-karen-cote.html?zx=19e52b8c3ec603f1

I've been asked since then, if I plan to showcase other authors prior to them getting their covers. I really don't know the answer to that. I'd really like to say yes.


Authors have always been my heroes. They are the REAL celebrities of the entertainment world and do not receive their just accolades.

Some of my favorite authors did parlay their book selling success into television and/or movie recognition.

I am thinking of stories I have read over the years that fell disappointingly short when I'd see them on the big screen, or the little screen.

And that brings me back to Karen Coté and other Muse Authors. 

I am lucky enough to be able to learn the general stories my brother and sister authors have penned before they are actually released. Usually, I do not become aware of their talents until they actually DO have covers, but with the expanding willingness of our authors to open up their personal blogs and websites to each other, I am discovering their magic long before I actually have their covers in hand. 

I'm not looking for more work...between my own writing, reading my daughter Kat Holmes' writings as she creates them, doing the cover blogs, the many avenues of promotions I and my daughter are experimenting with.

I want to spotlight an author I have not done a cover blog for yet, even though I will be doing one for her soon. But today I spotlight her as one of the bravest women I have ever met.

Karen McGrath, author of

THE HEART OF THE AMAZON, a Muse release coming in April 2011.

There are people in the world the Fates have tossed every conceivable obstacle at, yet they have such a wellspring of kindness, generosity, and strength you want nothing more than to clear their path so they can find their shining star.

Karen is such a person.

At Muse Karen fills two rolls, and does them both with admirable excellence. She is a talented author, (THE HEART OF THE AMAZON is the first in her Primordial Sun Series.), she is also a gifted editor.

All of us at Muse Publishing, Inc. are better for having her in our lives.

Karen, thank you for sharing your wonderful words, but also for sharing your wonderful spirit.

4 comments:

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

I love the way you get your mentions of Glenn Kleier into your posts. Does he know you are doing this???

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

Karen's support and encouragement in both rolls as well as on the loops make her special. She takes the time to care.

Debra K. Dunlap said...

And she's a wonderfully tactful & eagle-eyed editor!

Heather Haven said...

Wonderful blog about two great ladies. Make that three. The two Karens and one Lin.